Tuesday, January 5, 2010

John Henson announced for England Twilight Convention

I'm stoked to officially announce that I'll be joining new and old friends in Birmingham, England February 19-21 for Massive Events "ETERNAL TWILIGHT 3: CAN'T FIGHT AN ECLIPSE" convention. I'll have many pieces from The Twilight Costume Collection on display (including all screen-worn costumes from the newly released "NEW MOON Parody"), and we'll screen EXCLUSIVE, EXTENDED CUTS of the Twilight and New Moon Parodies from The Hillywood Show! I'll also be on stage for Q&A's, where we can talk about my private collection of Twilight props & costumes and what it's like to be the Costume Designer for Hillywood! I can't wait to meet fellow Twilighters in the UK!
For more information, please visit Massive Events Web site here:






No comments:

Post a Comment