Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Breaking Dawn Pt.1 PARODY

Hey guys and gals!

I know it's been a super long time since I've updated things on the site, but I wanted everyone to know that BREAKING DAWN PARODY by THE HILLYWOOD SHOW is going to be awesome! We're working VERY hard to bring the BEST Twilight Parody yet to everyone! This time around I've got GREAT Twilight and costume friends helping out, including Staci Chastain (who runs the annual STEPHENIE MEYER DAY in Forks!), Christilynn Botti (Who runs BELLA'S CLOSET) and one of my BFF's, Maggie Thies, who has helped out and costumed with me on several HILLYWOOD productions! Thanks to the support of all of the fans...you're truly a blessing! As we start to film BDP, I want everyone to know how much I love you all, and I'm sure that Hilly and Hannah feel the same way! Keep checking at www.thehillywoodshow.com for updates concerning who, what, when, why and where of the BDP production and where the girls will be next! Mucho love and I hope everyone is merry and bright this time of the year! -John

3 comments:

  1. hey why isn't the mail ID on top of your page working? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. There must be some way to contact you???

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, where can i contact you since you are not here for a long time liquid nitrogen dewar
    mascot costumes

    ReplyDelete